Diploma in Aromatherapy
Want to know more about Aromatherapy Training?
Aromatherapy is a beautiful therapy that compliments other Holistic Therapies like Massage or Reflexology, but also as a stand alone treatment itself.
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to improve physical and emotional well-being. Essential oils, extracted from plants, have distinctive therapeutic properties, which can be utilised to improve health and prevent disease.
Aromatherapy is an especially effective treatment for stress-related problems and a variety of chronic conditions. But in order for you to be able to help your clients in this way, you need to gain the appropriate skills and qualifications to provide a 5 star treatment.
On completion of the Diploma in Aromatherapy here at Pyramid Holistic Centre you will have achieved an ITEC accredited Level 5 (UK level 3) Diploma in Aromatherapy Treatments.
What is ITEC?
ITEC is an Internationally Recognised qualification that specialising in Beauty & Spa Therapy and Complementary Therapies worldwide. What that means is if you ever want to work or travel abroad, your qualification will be recognised in 33 countries which include Ireland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
Furthermore, Reflexology training at Pyramid Holistic Centre is to the highest standard and quality and ITEC qualifications are the most employer-preferred qualifications in the industry
This Diploma in Aromatherapy covers all of the knowledge and skills needed for you to be 100% ready to provide treatments as soon as you graduate. Essential oils can be dangerous if they are misused or blended incorrectly. This qualification covers all of the training you will need in order to use Aromatherapy Oils in a safe way.
In this Course you will cover the following:
- The history & development of Aromatherapy,
- Plants and their corresponding oils,
- Therapeutic effects, recommended uses and safety precautions of oils, and the advantages and disadvantages for different skin types,
- How to safely store essential oils and recognise when oils are beginning to deteriorate and no longer suitable for use,
- Consultation techniques,
- Understanding the needs of clients and when and when not to treat them,
- Carrying out visual analysis and identifying skin types,
- Recognising contra-indications, explaining possible contra-actions, blending essential oils and carrier oils,
- A variety of aromatherapy techniques, adapting the treatment to suit the specific needs of the client,
- Aftercare and home care advice,
- Related health and safety and client care and communication which is essential in order to work and be successful in the industry,
- You will have opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as an Aromatherapist.
The case studies required for this qualification ensure that you gain the experience of working with variety of clients and conditions. This makes sure each and every student that walks out our doors are competent and confident in their own ability as therapists once the course is complete.
What about Who We Are
Pyramid Holistic Training Centre is an Award-Winning Training Centre and is one of Ireland’s largest providers of holistic training.
You will be trained by Tutors who are all fully qualified professionals with years of experience in their respective fields. Their passion about their area of speciality shows through in their quality of teaching.
But don't just take our word for it... Have a listen to what some of our past students have to say about our centre...
Do you still have questions? Register your interest in Reflexology and join our FREE, NO COMMITMENT Training Advisory Call to help figure out what is the best training route for you depending on your goals and when you want to achieve them by.