Diploma in Reflexology
Being a Reflexologist can be a very rewarding career choice. You get to meet lots of different people every day, each one coming to you for help with different issues in their life. Seeing how you as a Reflexologist can help them and improve their life can leave you feeling very fulfilled in your work life.
In order for you to be able to help your clients in this way, you need to gain the appropriate skills and qualifications to provide a 5 star treatment.
On completion of the Diploma in Reflexology here at Pyramid Holistic Centre you will have achieved an ITEC accredited Level 5 (UK level 3) Diploma in Reflexology Treatments.
What is ITEC?
ITEC is an Internationally Recognised qualification that specialising in Beauty & Spa Therapy and Complementary Therapies worldwide. What that means is if you ever want to work or travel abroad, your qualification will be recognised in 33 countries which include Ireland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
Furthermore, Reflexology training at Pyramid Holistic Centre is to the highest standard and quality and ITEC qualifications are the most employer-preferred qualifications in the industry
A bit about the Diploma in Reflexology
This Diploma in Reflexology covers all of the knowledge and skills needed for you to be 100% ready to provide treatments as soon as you graduate. This includes the full ITEC diploma in Anatomy and Physiology, ITEC Diploma in Professional Conduct and Business Awareness and an ITEC Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage.
In this Course you will cover the following:
- In class Hands on Reflexology practice and 7 days a week tutor support to answer any questions you may have during home practice
- The History of Reflexology
- The concept of reflex zones on the feet and hands and their functions
- How to carry out a consultation and complete a full Reflexology Treatment including Aftercare Advise and Client Care
- Effects of Reflexology, Benefits & how to support Common Ailments
- The appropriate legislation applicable to reflexology treatment
- The Code of Ethics and how to present yourself in a professional manner
- The different types of insurance needed as a Reflexologist
- Health & Safety including- basic first aid, completing an accident report form, appropriate equipment and how to carry out basic safety checks,
- The importance of hygiene and different sterilisation and waste disposal methods
- Basic Business Principles including costing a treatment, profit and loss reports, budgeting, stock control
- Sales and Marketing techniques including the impact of advertising, different advertisement methods, communication skills and closing a sale
- Anatomy & Physiology in an enjoyable and learner friendly way
The case studies required for this qualification ensure that you gain the experience of working with variety of clients and conditions. This makes sure each and every student that walks out our doors are competent and confident in their own ability as therapists once the course is complete.
What about Who We Are
Pyramid Holistic Training Centre is an Award-Winning Training Centre and is one of Ireland’s largest providers of holistic training.
You will be trained by Tutors who are all fully qualified professionals with years of experience in their respective fields. Their passion about their area of speciality shows through in their quality of teaching.
But don't just take our word for it... Have a listen to what some of our past students have to say about our centre...
Do you still have questions? Register your interest in Reflexology and join our FREE Discovery Call to help figure out what is the best training route for you depending on your goals and when you want to achieve them by.