Reflexology Book Now
Reflexology dates back to Ancient Egypt, India and China. This therapy was not introduced to the West until Dr William Fitzgerald developed ‘Zone therapy’ in the early 1900s. In the 1930’s, Eunice Ingham further developed this zone therapy into what is known as reflexology.
Reflexology is a safe, effective and deeply relaxing treatment. It uses various manual techniques to access and affect the whole body through the feet. The theory of reflexology is that all the systems and organs of the whole body are mirrored or reflected in smaller peripheral areas, for example the feet, hands, ears and face.
Treatments can help with:
- Reducing Stress
- Boost Energy Levels
- Increases Circulation- which helps bring more nutrients and oxygen to your organs
- Breathing problems
- Digestive problems
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Sinus problems
- Hormone imbalances
- And much more!
Maternity Reflexology Book Now
Maternity reflexology can hep soon-to-be-mum deal with some of the pressures that pregnancy brings. It can provide valuable mental, physical and emotional support throughout your pregnancy.
During pregnancy reflexology can help relieve;
- Morning sickness,
- Back ache or pelvic ache
- Oedema/swollen limbs
- Constipation or Indigestion
- Better sleep and more energy levels
During labour reflexology can help with:
- Labour length can be reduced by having regular treatments in the weeks before your due date
- It can help boost energy levels and aid muscle relaxation between contractions
- It can stimulate the production of natural endorphins during labour
- After birth Reflexology babies are very calm, suckle better and are less prone to colic.
Post pregnancy reflexology can help with;
- Aid Milk Flow
- Post Natal Depression
- New Stresses & Anxieties
- Re-Energises the Body
- Helps Uterus Return to Original State
Cancer Reflexology Book Now
Cancer Reflexology has shown major benefits when worked alongside conventional medicine.
It can help;
- to relieve symptoms from the cancer itself or cancer treatments,
- create intense relaxation which can reduce stress and anxiety,
- aid sleep, and
- help the cancer patient work through a lot of emotional turmoil they are going through during this difficult time.
Reflexology can also be a benefit to carers and friends and family of a cancer patient as they go through a wide range of emotions and struggles too.
Click Book Now to Book Your Appointment Today